Cleanroom Testing and Certification
C-Scan Technologies is an industry leader in controlled environment testing and certification. We provide our clients with the expertise and experience required to meet ISO 14644-1, Federal Standard 209E, IEST and NEBB procedural standards.
C-Scan is one of 42 companies worldwide certified by NEBB for the testing of cleanroom and controlled environments. Our experience has benefited clients throughout the world in medical device manufacturing, microchip and wafer fab manufacturing and pharmaceutical / FDA drug manufacturing.
being a service PROVIDER isn't enough
It’s simply not enough to just perform the service. Our company and personnel have garnered accreditations to ensure that our clients are working with the most knowledgeable and skilled technicians in the industry. When advancements or new regulations are proposed or adopted, C-Scan communicates these changes to our clientele quickly and accurately.
Through our participation in the industry, C-Scan is privy to late-breaking technology. We constantly monitor and invest in new technologies that allow us to serve our clientele better.
- Particle counting of compressed air systems
- Temperature, relative humidity and differential pressure
- Airborne particle counting, M1, M1.5, M2, M2.5, M3 (Class 1 through Class 100k)
- Parallelism and airflow pattern testing
- Air velocity, air volume testing and air exchange rate determination
- Consultation on design and renovation of cleanroom environments
- HEPA / ULPA filter leak testing using Polystyrene Latex Spheres particulate challenge
- Leak testing of HEPA filters
- Viable / biological air and surface sampling
- Airflow measurements and evaluation of hazards control ventilation systems including work benches and cabinets
- Induction leak testing
USP 797/800 Compliance